Designed for efficiency
Print, scan, and copy with HP’s smallest LaserJet MFP – designed to fit into tight workspaces. Wait less. Print up to 22 pages per minute,1 with first pages ready in as fast as 7.3 seconds. Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Connect this HP laser printer directly to your PC via the included Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
HP quality – print after print
Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner. Track toner levels with print gauge technology and produce the most prints possible. Quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan
- Multitasking supported: Yes
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 22 ppm
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 7.3 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 10,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 150 to 1,500
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi, HP FastRes 1200 (1200 dpi quality)
- Resolution technology: HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200
- Print languages: PCLmS, URF, PWG
- Display: 2-line LCD
- Processor speed: 600 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- Replacement cartridges: HP 17A Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF217A(~1600), HP 19A Original LaserJet Imaging Drum CF219A(~12000).
- Connectivity, standard: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port (device)