DELL VOSTRO DESKTOP 3671 i3 9th GENERATION (i3-9100/4GB RAM/1TB HDD/WIFI+BLUETOOTH/DOS)
[ VOS-3671-00003-BLK ]
Packed with power: Blast through your workload quickly and efficiently with up to 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors and up to 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz memory. With six cores, your performance gets a serious boost and you can do more at once in less time.
More multi-tasking: Run multiple apps faster and enjoy sharp, high-quality visuals on everything from PowerPoint presentations to video edits with up to 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1030 Ti graphics.
Easy expansion: Get up to 2TB of solid state storage for easy access to all the files, photos and videos you need. For enhanced performance, add up to 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD or choose dual drives so you can run more programs at once without sacrificing speed.Supports up to 4GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.
Cool factor: The unique mesh design on the front of the system incorporates additional vents, for reduced dust, faster cooling and an overall improvement in performance. Color options vary by region.
Space saver: With a small footprint, the Vostro tower leaves plenty of desk space open while keeping ports within easy reach.
Encryption de-mystified: Enjoy commercial-grade security including Hardware TPM 2.0—hardware protection and storage for encryption keys that verify your device as unique and trusted.
Restricted access: Be assured that unauthorized users aren’t accessing your systems thanks to Bitlocker, offering options for multi-factor authentication and system lock-down without the appropriate personal identification number (PIN).
Ports & Slots
1. ODD LED Lens | 2. Optical Drive | 3. Power On Button | 4. HDD LED Lens | 5. SD Card | 6. Universal Audio Jack | 7. USB 3.0 Ports (2) | 8. Line In/Out | 9. HDMI | 10. VGA Connector | 11. USB 2.0 Ports (4) | 12. Gigabit Ethernet | 13. Expansion Slots (4) | 14. Security Cable Slot | 15. Power Supply Unit
Dimensions & Weight
1. Width: 160mm (6.3″) | 2. Depth: 289.4mm (11.39″) | 3. Height: 373.7mm (14.71″) | Starting weight: 5.9kg (13lbs)*
Intel 9th Generation Core i3-9100 (8 MB Cache, 4 cores, 4 thread, 65 W, 3.6 GHz (up to 4.2 GHz) Intel UHD Graphics 630 with shared graphics memory
Height 14.7 inch (373.7 mm)
Width 6.3 inch (160 mm)
Depth 11.4 inch (289.4 mm)
Weight 13.01 lb (5.9 kg)
Minimum memory configuration 4 GB
Maximum memory configuration 32 GB
Number of slots 2
Maximum memory supported per slot • Slot configuration1: 4 GB
• Slot configuration2: 8 GB
• Slot configuration3: 16 GB
Memory options • 4 GB (4 GB x 1)
NOTE: : The memory modules are customer replaceable units (CRU), and it can be upgraded.
Type Dual-channel DDR4
Speed • Speed Configuration1: Intel 9th Generation i5/i7 is 2666 MHz
• Speed Configuration2: Intel 9th Generation i3/Intel Pentium Gold/Intel Celeron is 2400MHz
Model number REALTEK RTL8111H PCI-e Gigabit ethernet controller
Transfer rate 10/100/1000
Model number Qualcomm DW1707
Transfer rate Up to 150 Mbps
Frequency bands supported 2.4 GHz
Wireless standards WiFi 802.11b/g/n
Wi-Fi 4 (WiFi 802.11n)
Encryption • 64-bit/128-bit WEP
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
Controller External display support Memory size Processor
Intel UHD 630 Graphics One HDMI 1.4b port Shared system memory 9th Generation Intel Core i3
Your computer supports one of the following configurations:
• One 3.5-inch hard-drive.
• One M.2 2230/2280 NVMe solid-state drive.
• One 3.5-inch hard-drive and one M.2 2230/2280 NVMe solid-state drive.
• One 3.5-inch hard-drive, one M.2 2230/2280 NVMe solid-state drive, and one or two 2.5-inch hard-drive.
• The primary drive of your computer varies with the storage configuration. With a M.2 drive, the M.2 drive is the primary drive, and for computers without a M.2 drive, the 3.5-inch hard drive is the primary drive.
Storage type Interface type Capacity
One 3.5-inch hard drive SATA AHCI, up to 6 Gbps
Two 2.5-inch hard drives SATA AHCI, up to 6 Gbps
One M.2 2280 solid-state drive PCIe Gen3.0x2 NVMe, up to 16 Gbps
One 9.5 mm slimline DVD-RW drive SATA AHCI, up to 1.5 Gbps
System board connectors
M.2 Connectors M.2 2230/2280 for M.2 PCIe SSD/Wireless (optional)
Serial ATA (SATA) connector 4 SATA 3.0 ports (Up to 6Gb/s)
PCIe X16 slot PCIe X16 (1)
PCIe X1 slot PCIe X1 (2)
PCI PCI (1)
NOTE: : PCI slot support on TPM sku
Input Voltage 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz
Wattage • 290 W PSU (APFC Full range)
• 290 W PSU (EPA Bronze)
Security HW • Data wipe via BIOS (Secure Erase)
• Support of Computrace BIOS agent – supports both Computrace and Proactive Systems Management
• Discrete TPM 2.0 (optional)