Get organized and become more productive
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ hard drives.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Accelerate application performance
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4*.
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to PCIe 2.0
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T110 II equipped with PERC8*.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.*
|Processor||3GHz Intel Xeon|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
|Brand Name||Dell T130|
|Hardware Platform||Intel Xeon|
|Item Weight||26.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||22.2 x 20 x 15 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DIMM|
|Hard Drive Interface||eSATA|