Are you looking for a reliable place to buy a printer? Jayke Computers is the best place to purchase great and very good printers at extremely cheaper rates. Just buy this Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Multifunction Printer from our online store and have it delivered right at your doorstep.
Canon imageRUNNER 2545i Multi-Function Printer offers small and medium workgroups cost-effective black and white output at up to 45 ppm/cpm, colour scanning and advanced digital send functionality. With an intuitive touch-screen display, excellent energy efficiency and optional inner finisher, this device will save time and cost.
Designed to meet the needs of small to mid-size workgroups, the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i delivers high-quality print and copy output and color scanning combined with available sending and finishing capabilities that are easy to use for everyone in the office. Rather than having to choose between a single function printer and an MFP with features you don’t need, the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i includes just the right mix of performance and productivity in a configuration that fits your needs – today and tomorrow. The imageRUNNER 2545i delivers black and white print speeds of up to 45 ppm and scanning speeds of 45/34 ipm (BW/color) for letter-sized documents. The ideal solution to maximize your office productivity, the imageRUNNER 2545i offers standard UFR II LT, PCL, and PS (emulated) printing, Color Send with PDF High Compression and Searchable PDF technologies, twin 550-sheet cassettes, a large intuitive LCD interface, and internal finishing options, the imageRUNNER 2545i system packs easy-to-use productivity into a new compact form.
Compatibility with Canon’s uniFLOW software provides greater transparency of costs, allowing you to track as well as charge specific print jobs to individuals, departments, locations, and projects. Compatibility with Canon’s e-Maintenance can further improve uptime through remote diagnostics, automated meter readings and consumables monitoring to reduce administrative time.
The imageRUNNER 2545i employs an updated version of the powerful imageCHIP LITE system architecture, consisting of a new CPU to speed up copy, print, fax, scan, and send functions. This architecture integrates the CPU and the image processing technologies onto a single chip, allowing for highly efficient processing of multiple functions simultaneously.
A compact MFP with a smart, comfortable design and innovative integrated accessories that enables the system to be placed in areas with limited space.
Using an advanced CCD scanning unit, the imageRUNNER 2545i delivers superior quality for copies and color scans. With a copy scanning resolution of 600×600 dpi and a native print resolution of 1200×1200 dpi, you benefit from the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
A standard 100-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning multi-page and different-sized originals quick and easy.
With standard twin 550-sheet paper cassettes and a maximum paper capacity of 2,300 sheets, the imageRUNNER 2545i enables longer runs between paper fillups, allowing offices to be more productive.
The imageRUNNER 2545i is ready to handle your office prints with UFR II LT, PCL5e/6 and PS (emulated) printing and 10/100 Base-Tx Ethernet connectivity.
Standard duplexing capability provides users with the ability to copy/print their documents on either one or two sides of paper, saving paper, toner, and energy.
Documents up to 11″ x 17″ can be scanned in color or black and white at resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. These files then can be imported into TWAIN-compliant applications on the desktop through Canon’s Color Network ScanGear software.
In addition to Color Scanning, the imageRUNNER 2545i includes Color Send technology standard, giving users the ability to send their scanned documents directly to various destinations such as e-mail addresses, USB memory media, or even a particular folder on their network or computer. Includes support for PDF High Compression technology for efficient handling of color image data, and Searchable PDF technology to add OCR data to your scanned documents to make the most of documents.
LDAP address book support allows for browsing the corporate address book for easier scan-and-send operations, while also reducing address book maintenance.
The imageRUNNER 2545i gives IT managers control and helps drive cost out of operations with a variety of tools including the standard Remote User Interface, support for Canon’s imageWARE Enterprise Management Console application, and Canon’s Generic PCL6 driver to simplify driver deployment.
Designed with Canon’s RAPID Fusing System to deliver exceptional image quality with less heat and energy to operate, while also allowing fast warm-up times.
On-the-fly toner replenishment keeps your office productive, so print and copy jobs keep running while the toner is replaced.
ID Card Copy mode provides a simple way to copy both sides of an ID card onto a single page.
An optional Super G3 fax board delivers the ability to transmit faxes at impressive speeds, without the need for a separate fax machine.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, send and optional fax
- Print Speed: Up to 45 ppm
- Print Resolution: 600dpi × 600dpi, 1200dpi x 1200dpi
- Up to 2,300 sheet maximum paper capacity
- Intuitive touch-screen Display
- Extensive configuration options
- Network ready, PCL and optional PS support
- Energy efficient
- uniFLOW and e-Maintenance compatibility
- Desktop or Free-standing, (Reader-Printer Combined)
- Maximum Original Size
- Cassette 1,3 and 4: A3, A4, A4R, A5R
- Custom size: 139.7 to 297mm x 182 to 432mm
- Cassette 2: A3, A4, A4R, A5R, Envelope (with optional Envelope Feeder Attachment-D1)
- Stack Bypass: A3, A4, A4R, A5R, Envelopes
- Custom size: 99 to 297mm x 148 to 432 mm
- Reading: 600dpi × 600dpi
- Copying: 600dpi × 600dpi
- Printing: 600dpi × 600dpi, 1200dpi x 1200dpi (UFRll-LT only)
- Number of Tones: 256 Gradations
- imageRUNNER 2545i/2545 : 45ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2535i/2535 : 35ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2530i/2530 : 30ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2525i/2525 : 25ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2520i/2520 : 20ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2545i/2545 : 22ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2535i/2535 : 22ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2530i/2530 : 15ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2525i/2525 : 15ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2520i/2520 : 15ppm (BW)
- Zoom: 25-400%
- Fixed: 25%, 50%, 70%, 100%, 141%, 200%, 400%
First Copy Time
- Black-and-White: 3.9sec (45/35 ppm model), 5.4sec (30/25 ppm model), 6.4sec (20 ppm model)
- 30 seconds
- 1 to 999 sheets
- Cassette: 64 to 90g/m2
- Stack Bypass: 64 to 128g/m2
- Duplex: 64 to 80g/m2
- Cassette 1: 550 sheets (80g/m2), (250 sheets for the imageRUNNER 2520i/ 2520)
- Cassette 2: 550 sheets for imageRUNNER 2525/i, 2530/i, 2535/i, 2545/i. 50 envelopes (with optional Envelope Feeder Attachment-D1)
- Stack Bypass: 100 sheets (A4,A4R,A5;80g/m2), 50 sheets(A3;80g/m2)
- 550 sheets x 2 cassettes (80g/m2)
- 550 sheets x 1 cassette for imageRUNNER 2520/2520i only
- Paper Deck: None
- Total capacity: 2,300 sheets,(2,000 sheets for the imageRUNNER 2520i/ 2520)
- Canon Custom Processor, 400MHz
- 512MB (imageRUNNER 2500 i models), 256MB (imageRUNNER 2500 non i models)
Hard Disk Drive
- Ethernet (100Base-TX/10Base-T), USB Host I/F 2.0 x 1 port, USB Device 1.0 x 1 port
- 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 4.2A (45/35 ppm model), 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 3.3A (30/25/20 ppm model)
- 1.827kW (45/35ppm model), 1.345kW (30/25ppm), 1.542kW (20ppm model)