Canon imageRUNNER 2530i Printer offers small and medium workgroups cost-effective black and white output at up to 45 ppm/cpm, colour scanning and advanced digital send functionality. With an intuitive touch-screen display, excellent energy efficiency and optional inner finisher, this device will save time and cost.
The daily demands of fast black and white printing are met with speeds up to 30 ppm and highly responsive recovery from sleep mode. Combined with up to 2,300 sheet paper capacity, these Multifunctional Printers (MFPs) are ideal for busy, small and medium workgroups with high print copy volumes.
A large touch-screen display with intuitive menus makes the imageRUNNER 2500 series easy to use, enabling users to save time and do more. With colour send users can quickly and efficiently scan in colour straight to a variety of destinations. In addition, these models offer the convenience of scanning directly to a USB memory stick.
Compatibility with Canon’s uniFLOW software provides greater transparency of costs, allowing you to track as well as charge specific print jobs to individuals, departments, locations, and projects. Compatibility with Canon’s e-Maintenance can further improve uptime through remote diagnostics, automated meter readings and consumables monitoring to reduce administrative time.
A built-in security feature means prints are “held” until the relevant user identifies themselves, using a PIN number. This prevents documents piling up in output trays and being viewed by unauthorised eyes. Up to 100 can be stored at once. Alternatively with Canon’s uniFLOW solution, this can be combined with card security systems, enabling users to instantly access and print as many jobs as they wish. And once printed, they’re automatically deleted for watertight document control.
This model can be easily connected to your IT network, as well as integrated into your existing IT systems with PCL and optional PostScript support. Once connected, iW Management Console (iWMC) enables you to manage and monitor your whole fleet, from a single point of control.
Buy this Canon imageRUNNER 2530i Printer from Jayke Computers at the best price.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, send and optional fax
- Print Speed: Up to 30 ppm
- Print Resolution: 600dpi × 600dpi, 1200dpi x 1200dpi
- Up to 2,300 sheet maximum paper capacity
- Intuitive touch-screen Display
- Extensive configuration options
- Network ready, PCL and optional PS support
- Energy efficient
- uniFLOW and e-Maintenance compatibility
- Desktop or Free-standing, (Reader-Printer Combined)
Maximum Original Size
- Cassette 1,3 and 4: A3, A4, A4R, A5R
- Custom size: 139.7 to 297mm x 182 to 432mm
- Cassette 2: A3, A4, A4R, A5R, Envelope (with optional Envelope Feeder Attachment-D1)
- Stack Bypass: A3, A4, A4R, A5R, Envelopes
- Custom size: 99 to 297mm x 148 to 432 mm
- Reading: 600dpi × 600dpi
- Copying: 600dpi × 600dpi
- Printing: 600dpi × 600dpi, 1200dpi x 1200dpi (UFRll-LT only)
- Number of Tones: 256 Gradations
- imageRUNNER 2545i/2545 : 45ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2535i/2535 : 35ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2530i/2530 : 30ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2525i/2525 : 25ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2520i/2520 : 20ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2545i/2545 : 22ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2535i/2535 : 22ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2530i/2530 : 15ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2525i/2525 : 15ppm (BW)
- imageRUNNER 2520i/2520 : 15ppm (BW)
- Zoom: 25-400%
- Fixed: 25%, 50%, 70%, 100%, 141%, 200%, 400%
First Copy Time
- Black-and-White: 3.9sec (45/35 ppm model), 5.4sec (30/25 ppm model), 6.4sec (20 ppm model)
- 30 seconds
- 1 to 999 sheets
- Cassette: 64 to 90g/m2
- Stack Bypass: 64 to 128g/m2
- Duplex: 64 to 80g/m2
- Cassette 1: 550 sheets (80g/m2), (250 sheets for the imageRUNNER 2520i/ 2520)
- Cassette 2: 550 sheets for imageRUNNER 2525/i, 2530/i, 2535/i, 2545/i. 50 envelopes (with optional Envelope Feeder Attachment-D1)
- Stack Bypass: 100 sheets (A4,A4R,A5;80g/m2), 50 sheets(A3;80g/m2)
- 550 sheets x 2 cassettes (80g/m2)
- 550 sheets x 1 cassette for imageRUNNER 2520/2520i only
- Total capacity: 2,300 sheets,(2,000 sheets for the imageRUNNER 2520i/ 2520)
- Canon Custom Processor, 400MHz
- 512MB (imageRUNNER 2500 i models), 256MB (imageRUNNER 2500 non i models)
- Ethernet (100Base-TX/10Base-T), USB Host I/F 2.0 x 1 port, USB Device 1.0 x 1 port
- 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 4.2A (45/35 ppm model), 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 3.3A (30/25/20 ppm model)
- 1.827kW (45/35ppm model), 1.345kW (30/25ppm), 1.542kW (20ppm model)